The Apple Blossom Inn B&B, after ten years of serving guests, will be closing its doors on Dec. 31, 2014.
Therefore, we are not accepting any bookings for 2015. It has been our pleasure to present to the traveling public, a place for rest, relaxation, and fun. We have had many fantastic guests and feel blessed to have shared a little bit of your lives. We have enjoyed meeting you and helping you celebrate birthdays, anniversaries, honeymoons, and vacations. For now, we will be staying in New Market, so if you have been a guest here from 2005-2014, feel free to drop by for a visit whenever you are in town.
In the meantime, it is not too late to book for November or December, two great holiday months at the Apple Blossom Inn. Come have Charlie's fruit plate one more time!
Betty Karol and Charles Wilson, Owners
You may reserve online using the button above. This style of reservation allows you to view our online availability calendar. This is the method of reservation that we prefer.
You may call and reserve by telephone. 540-740-3747 or 540-740-8841. If we are not at the inn to answer your call, please leave a message. Be prepared to give your name, dates you want to reserve, number in your party, email address, and contact phone number.
We do accept one night bookings, except for: Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Year's Eve, Easter, Memorial Day, Fourth of July, Labor Day, JMU Parent Weekend, New Market Battle Re-enactment Weekend , and any October weekend. On the above stated dates, we require a two-night booking.
No reservation is complete until you receive a written or email confirmation from Betty Karol Wilson, Owner of the Apple Blossom Inn.
- This is a NON-SMOKING Inn.
- Pets are not permitted.
- Children, 9 years and older, are welcome.
- Check in time is 4 pm. Check out is at 11 am.
- No potato products may be cooked or consumed in the house. This is due to a severe airborne allergy of the hostess.
- Any booking made more than four months in advance requires a $100 deposit. The deposit will be refundable, if the booking is cancelled one month in advance. Cancellations made within a month of the reservation date will be charged the deposit amount.
- According to safety requirements, The Apple Blossom Inn can accomodate no more than five guests. It is really only suitable for four people. If the fourth or fifth guest requires the set up of an extra bed and linen, an additional fee of $25 will be assessed.
- Due to Health Department restrictions, guests are not permitted to bring in mattresses, linens, sleeping bags or other alternative bed set-ups.
- Guests are not allowed to move the existing furniture in the Inn or hang anything on the walls (i.e. pictures. dress hooks, etc) . Guests will be assessed for damages to the property.
No credit card number is required to hold your reservation. We ask that if you must cancel your reservation, that you do so promptly, so that we can offer your dates to another guest.
We prefer payment by cash or check upon your arrival at the Apple Blossom Inn. However, guests may pay by credit or debit card using the secure online payment system known as Paypal. You do not have to have a Paypal account to use this method of credit card payment. Use the buttons below.
|2 guests - $150 a night
||3 guests - $180 a night
||4 guests - $210 a night